Friday, January 27, 2006

Pmoegranate martini

Thank God for Friday's woo what a week never mind that what a month glad that it is friday. Has been kind of slow at the cafe but not to long ago I was welcoming it to slow down, didn't even have time to take a pee.So am have a sam's version of a pmoegranate martini. Friday night and I worked all week smiling and just doing my promo just to get things in gear for future years. Sometimes I can see my self doing this for a very long time other times I miss my Art I have no time to do my Art..
Am going to try to maybe set up my beads this weekend make a spot just for them and lay things out so maybe it wont seem like so much to get a project going.
I wish that I was not such a bum and I had something more to do on a Friday night beside typing on this blog.
Work Work Work and no time for play.....
Well the students will be back thank god for that it has been slow at the cafe not to many people around with there winter brake. Soon there will be no time once again.I have 4 Big Party's coming up one is mine.......
Made up 200 invites and passed them all out and wondering if I should make up some more.
Guess I won't be drinking that night well maybe just one.....
Black Beans and rice and other good things that go with my black Beans and if you really no me you no what that is.
O Ya don't forget the Boots you no which ones!!!
Need I remind you???
This is the weekend to find the rest of the out fit to match the Boots............

2 comments:

Scoot said...

Hey!I think those red boots would go with anything...that little black dress..perhaps!

foof said...

Perhaps!