Saturday, January 22, 2005

My now and before

A strange yet interesting woman of my now and before .I'd call her unique
as if I'd seen her before.Like a piece of tattered paper or found item from a
drawer.A leo indeed, with a thickness galour .Strands so steadily placed like
a staircase that god himself had laced with the a touch of an angel's
grace,the spirals on her head so perfectly put, like if a fireplace that was
sparkly and empty of soot. The warmth and comfort for a tender soar foot to
be placed on top of or even in front like a pillow or marshmallow for the
kicker to punt ,or smooth inhale from a "kindly" rolled blunt.Just the same
and to me I'm aware of her pure intentions on this planet to spair,of not
only the infinity of every hours minute to beware, a being with beauty and
substance of rare.

No comments: