Tuesday, January 18, 2005

What is match.com

A place that you can go in your underwear where else can you get ready for a date in your underwear? The new age of dating . Sunday morning, just getting up hum lets see who else had nothing better to do a Saturday night lets see if I got some winks or e-mails telling me I am the one for them,the one that they have been waiting for.

Not even believing you are who you say you are. Well, all I have to say if you know me, really know me, and you look
into my profile you do know me .When you talk to me sometimes the sparks they fly, some just say goodbye.
It's a service you pay for ,sure you can post for free, and you can play for free but if you want to know someone,I mean really know someone you must pay the fee. What ever happened to the old fashioned way of spotting someone from across the room. Now your noticing someone from across the world. What is that like? Sometimes fun and new and sometimes very strange.
Winked at someone and we seemed to really click. Gave them all my info phone, e-mail text,IM all the new age high tec, talk days nights, seconds . Talk to her more than my best friend. Said things I didn't even know I knew. Opened my mind and my soul only to find out she did not like what she had found out in 3 weeks, two days and one half of a second.
To not even meeting from across the room.............

No comments: