Saturday, February 12, 2005

Some times I just wonder....

Why be so cruel I don't really understand what makes people act the way that they do.
Is there life so miserable that they feel everyone else should feel what they feel I really don't understand any more. I like to always put other people before myself it makes me feel good. But lately am begining to realize that am the one that is not feeling good any more.
I look back at my younger years and think of all the times when I worked hard and made lot's of money I was young and able to do it all.
What did I do when I made all of that money I would save and save just to come home and vist my family.
Then go back to work again just to save and save only to visit again and again.
Never really thought of it then it was all about family.
Now there the ones with the big house's and there need, for there need, of there own.
There are no family values we are not a family at all we are just people living for the reason to live. Wish I new what a family really is. So now I sit and wonder what the fuck am I doing here in the first place?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really don't know the answer to that one either.but i feel what you are feeling too.i guess the mystery might just unfold one day.there must be something to it right