Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My world.

Let me tell you a little about my world My mom has been dieing for the last three months and it is really nothing new to me because my mom died the year my father shot himself and left as all here to fend to our selfs. We never really thought, that way at all, growing up. Now it is one for all and all for one, I no that my mother has been slowly dieing but now it really suck's because not only is she dieing on the inside she is really dieing and is not at all fun. I don't really talk about it much unless it should come up in a random subject. Am trying so hard to make all ends meet, and trying so hard to be so very strong. But now I relize were at the very end. I sit and wonder did I say what I wanted to say, did I listen to every thing I wanted to hear. I hope that I will not miss the time that was lost.

1 comment:

foof said...

Thank you the Violet Beatnick, it dose mean something that you being a stranger but still giving your regards. I think if you look through my blog you may find the ansewer too my definition of art.
Art comes in many forms...