Sunday, August 14, 2005

started my day with a smile.


Was very happy for what I had then the world just came crashing in don't really feel much like being happy any more wish I could just curl up and feel the confort of your soul. Am so tired of all this stress am so tired of not having any one to share my thoughts with am so tired of my family what is family we had family values and there are none now I never thought that I would feel the way I do about my family when I look at them all snug in there homes and I think how much I would do for any one off them if they asked, and I can't even ask. Do they care that I have not eaten in two day's do they care that I can't pay my rent? No but there the first one to call me and tell me what they need and want. I really need to learn the word NO NO NO No. If I had not been offered the job that I have just gotten I would be on the first plane out of here I look at my family they are so rich with so much and they don't even no it. They are all wraped up in there own little world I guess I should learn how to wrap my self up in my own little word.

No comments: