Saturday, September 03, 2005

Seems too be...

So it's a whole New Year I took a big chance this year. I opened my own place I always new that one day that I would have my own place. I never thought that I would own my own cafe.When I get to work I really can not believe that this is all mine. It's so much work with all that has been happening in my life. Lived here for almost five years and was wonder what I was doing here at all. Always trying to make ends meet and doing it all on my own, had a few drift in and out but no one seemed to stay. No one new what I really had to offer. I always told them that I had a lot to offer that they just had to have faith in me. Seems that they were the one's to me that needed a little help to just push them along. Well seems that I was right now there all fine and doing what I new they had in them all along... And they have moved on. Leaving me once again all alone. But this time for the first time in my life I realized that I really don't mind to be alone.I can do fine on my own just as I allways have. Am going to be just fine,I did something for myself and for nobody else.

No comments: