Friday, September 02, 2005


Wow so here I am at my little cafe and none of my friends are really even there, Or feel the need to stop on by and see What I have going on. Friends, what are friends in the first place. Friends are people that you choose to let in and out of your life. Some stay and some just pass on by. What I find the most, is the friend that you mite think is going to slip into the cracks are the friends that sick around the longest. Sometimes the one your looking for is right there, all along....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read through some of your blog and I have to say, all I get is pain from what you write. It's all very sad.
Mind you, I only got as far back as September. Maybe there's happy stuff earlier on.

foof said...

Yes it is sad my mom was dieing and life is what it is. Things are starting to get better though thanks for stopping by.
7:19 AM

Anonymous said...

:) I do love your pictures, by the way. I've dropped the RSS feed into my aggregator.