Saturday, March 25, 2006

Looking for a wife.....


Just relised the other day that I am on top of everthing and I can. Have a wife, Looking for someone that wants to be a wife. I thought I just mite put it out there. For so long I felt that I could not be the provider. The part that the man should be so for once I really can. Looking for someone that can belive in me, and share a dream....
Not just a Mother-daughter-like-for-comfort-and-compassion hugger or just my dreams but our dreams.....Is there anyone out there?????

6 comments:

Scoot said...

nice picture

foof said...

Thanks was a birthday card from a friend.

Scoot said...

when was your birthday?hey if i missed it...happy belated birthday foof!is the bike out yet?am having fun with my sister here.am feeling so good at home...though i am missing someone special at home:(

foof said...

No you didn't miss my birthday its in aug that card is from last year.. P.S. that someone specail will be there when you return and its good for people to miss each other once and a while.. Makes you appreshate what you have... :)

Scoot said...

hey thats so true isnt it:)

foof said...

Yes it is....