Saturday, December 31, 2005

Boy O Boy



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Who would have thought wow what a night well, as I have been posting I have been a bit of a hermit lately.Last night I came out of my cave to go to a New years party at my sister in laws and brothers house marry marry.So I get to see almost all of what is left of my family, getting ready for that. Even went out and got some dancing boots blue suede to boot.. And don't forget the Silver Tequila o Boy thought that we would be skipping out early on that party and finish it off with a night out dancing the night away.It's going to be a drag being all marred folks and all how could that be fun...
Well some how I became the Congo in the Congo line.......
I was dancing and next thing I no I am the congo if you don't no what the congo in the congo line is well how would you no if you have never been one.
Next thing I no I am in the air and there are scream people in the back ground saying go head go head well all I can say is it must have been toughs boots....
Need less to say 7:00 became 1:30 and there was no skipping out to dance the night away.who would have funk....

No comments: