Sunday, December 11, 2005

Well had two days off this weekend Sunday morning just what it should be sleep in see a little T.V. A flick on TNT got to love TNT love those old flicks....
Am to go out in to that Xmass madness and do some Shopping with my Xpartner now if that is not getting into the spirit I don't no what is..
Not like I have anyone to buy for anyway but it's the first year, in many that I can go out and really do some shopping so many of my years I have gone out shopping with so many of my friends and I just watched them shop and not buying any thing for my self were not just talking Xmass shopping were just talking shopping. Seems like I always had other things that were to important to spend money on rather than myself. Lately I have been spending most of my money on my cafe. It's still fun to shop because you don't feel like you should not be spending the money because you need it for work. It makes work alot nicer as well to have all these nice things to work with... Come to find out I guess the college closes for a month I did not realize this last year I must have came in just after winter break.. So it is to be a interesting break. Am looking forward to work slowing down a little. Been so busy don't really have to much time for a personal life but I don't have much of a personal life any way. Would be nice to share my time with someone but it would have to be someone who did not need me around very much because am a very busy girl.
O ya am getting a washer and dryer next week talk about a year, turned 40 this year got two kids. A four door and my own cafe and a washer and dryer to boot boy am I looking forward to not having to go to the laundry matt.. When you put you clothes in you never no what will come out am so looking forward to be doing something in my home while my clothes are in the wash...
A the pleasures of getting old.. This part of getting old I can get a hang of.

No comments: