Friday, December 30, 2005

Inspired to Write My Dream About an Old Friend

So it's been 4 years know and I thought that we could still be friends but I can see now that we have gone way to the other side. You now think am stocking your blogs and I don't understand the difference between loving a women or carrying for a women yes am a lesbian am glad that is all out in the open and I don't really think the world would stop today because you had shall we call it feelings for another women am going to go out on the limb here( So I’m going to consider this a brave sail out to the sea of my own truth and let the captain take the wheel for now. It is brave because I haven’t told the blogosphere about my experience with a lesbian who wanted me to be a lesbian and how I made her so angry.)
Am not angry about being a lesbian am not angry that your not a lesbian. I except that your not a lesbain and I don't want anything from you. My comments were sincere and I ment what they said I have known about your blogs for months I look through them to see what you have been up to. I comment on some but mostly I can't really relate to all that political stuff. Any way am sorry you feel as you do. I am not stocking your blogs and am sorry you feel that you can't take it any more am sorry that I hunt your dreams funny thing about your dreams they usually aren't at all what you think they are....Am happy for you that you have found a partner that loves and supports you and your family you deserve that I always felt that....Am truly happy for you and your goals...

No comments: