Thursday, February 02, 2006

Dear Sam,
I am so sorry to hear about your mom....Roxy told me on Saturday and she said
she hadn't yet spoken to you.
It's so hard to lose a parent as I know from my dad's passing in July...we just
had a West Coast get together for my dad on Sat. for my relatives from here that
couldn't get back east for the funeral.
I hope you are doing ok....please know that I'm thinking of you and praying for
you.....
Love,

Thanks Michelle that was so nice to get your note. How are things did you have a baby?? I think I herd something about that am I right am not sure..... Things for me have very good for me exsept the fact that my mom died she died in 3 months after finding out she had cancer....It sucks she just had got a new home in which I spent the whole summer rentervating that was a drag...
Then there was family shit that came with it, money and so forth I really don't feel like I no my family any more if it was not for my new cafe' I would be so out of here... Yes I said cafe' I own a cafe in the Smith college Museum of art... I would love to talk to you and catch up on things.. http://www.smith.edu/artmuseum/general/cafe.htm Attached is a link to the cafe' love sam



Hi Sam,

So nice to hear from you....I actually started crying when Roxy told me the news about your mom. When was the funeral? I hope your siblings aren't treating you bad.....I went thru a bit of that myself in my family...long story. (they always are!)
By the way...I never had the baby...I was about 4 months pregnant and had a miscarriage...now I'm too old and my eggs are dried up so I lost my chance...I went into a pretty long depression after that....
I am so proud of you with your cafe...it's gorgeous!!!! Marc said he's been to Smith's and it beautiful there! He also said...check out their logo...it looks like "SAM"!
How did you score THAT???? I love the menu too....very artsy-fartsy and kinda Californian! I'm so happy for you!
Tonight we have a party for a film Marc and I are involved with...check it out if you can...I'll forward the invite and info....
In the words of Sam...."Ciao doll!"
Love,
Michele
Please join us Thursday- February 2nd, 9:00pm @ El Guapo (7250
Melrose Ave) for the Spike TV Premiere of THE OUTDOORSMEN: Blood,
Sweat & Beers. The show starts at 10:00pm and will run until
11:30pm. There will be Hors D'oeuvres and $1 Beers. In addition we
will be celebrating our upcoming DVD Release by Mackinac (Avaliable
4/11/06) and our Theatrical Release to be distributed by B-Side
(opening in Austin,TX- Anchorage, AK - Arlington, VA & Seattle WA
just for starters). Please go to: www.bloodsweatandbeersmovie.com
for more information. Also go to http://sandrocorsaro.com/
TheOutdoorsmen.html to play our brand new Outdoorsmen Video Game. If
you cannot make it then tune into Spike TV on Sat. Feb 4, 2006 @
7:00pm to see the recast. Go to Spiketv.com and look under Movies /
The Outdoorsmen for more info / upcoming air-dates. Feel free to
tell your friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This body is not me
I am not limited by this body
I am life without boundaries
I have never been born,
and I have never died.

Look at the ocean and the sky filled with stars,
manifestations from my wondrous true mind.

Since before time, I have been free
Birth and death are only doors through which we pass,
sacred thresholds on our journey.
Birth and death are a game of hide and seek.

So laugh with me,
hold my hand,
let us say good-bye,
say good-bye to meet again soon.

We meet today.
We will meet again tomorrow.
We will meet at the source every moment.
We meet each other in all forms of life.

- Thich Nhat Hanh.

I love the way it's put o eloquently in this poem

foof said...

Thanks maya that is so nice Thank you. You made my day!