Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wow there is no time for me!!!

I wake in the morning and my feet are still pounding from the day before and am still lying in my bed I have not even got out of bed yet and the thought of getting up and the pain that am going to feel when I get out of bed. Don't get me wrong its not that I don't want to get out of bed... I just need more time.... Am so busy at work I walk in the door and it starts from there, there is not any down time it is run run run...Am not complaining it means that we are very busy I love that busy means money...
It is just a lot of work for one person there is some much to do you can not even think I forget to go to the john until it is to late.... It's lunch time now and you got some hungry people coming in what to do.... Just feed them and send them on there way..
Some times it is so hard because we have one hour that is very very busy and everyone comes all at once and they think that they should get there lunch first never mind the 7 people a head of them that order before them some times I want to get up on the counter and say hay listen here you all this is not Mickey Dees drive up you are at Sam's just wait your turn and you will all get what is coming to you and you certainly will have a nice meal.....
So after I ran around like a crazy women today got the coffee going got the soup going feed everyone there breakfast then it's time to run to the store to get what we need for lunch to only run back to work to hurry to get every thing in its place to feed all my hungry customers to run run run then....
Then as soon as that is done I have to have two meetings back to back about up coming ad vents as well as my salemen coming in and then answer all the e-mails and phone calls for more up and coming ad vents on my what is a girl to do???
Am so not complaining but boy o boy I need some help here is there any one out there it is not that I can't afford to pay them.... I need someone that thinks like me someone that can see the money someone that is willing to take the ride because this is going to be some ride there is alot that can happen here I just need someone that is willing to help me and work the same as me.... there is alot of hard work but there is some off time...... Work hard and then rest looks like were talking two to three times a year I can live with that am talk vacations two too three... Is there any one out there......

4 comments:

Scoot said...

oh boy!foof!you need a break.But am glad that you have your hands full.I really wish I could have helped out but am in a totally different place.And I am so opposite to you right now.I have all the time in the world.It's so ironic.
I really really hope you find someone soon.Why don't you employ some hard working ,part-time college or school going kids...but they should be hard working and polite.else it only gets worse.put up a note outside saying help wanted or something like that...or ad in the paper.

foof said...

Thanks maya I have lots of kids that want to work I need one really strong person a manager someone full time and the kids as well... I need someone that will stick around a while it's all good I no I will find one am just venting it feels good to vent... I thought if I put it out there the right person will come around!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's all good.... I need to come up with a good ad for the paper.. It's just hard for me becuase I have a lot of smarts but I don't spell well and have learn disabilitys so its hard for me to say what am looking for...

Scoot said...

well if you need any help you can compile whatever you need to write in the advertisement and i can correct the spellings and send it back to you.no problems

foof said...

Maya that is so nice thank you so much you made my day..