Monday, February 06, 2006

Oh ya so the party!!!


Well the party was a big hit there were between 75 to 100 people there ever one had a fun time there was a very fun vibe happening... Alot of my friends and family were there Yes I said family. Did not no what was up with that but they were there it was a very nice feeling things seem to just work, there were alot of people there that had not ever seen my place and really injoyed themselfs. There were black beans and rice and with home made chips and shrimp flowing. People today were coming up to me and telling me what a nice party it was...
And am sure you were wondering if I wore the red boots I am saving them for someother time......And no one took a picture of what I was wearing but I looked Fab

5 comments:

Scoot said...

awww..wish there was a pic of u at the party...i love shrimp.glad u had a great time.I miss partying so much.

Jozee said...

I like the pic.

I'm proud of you sis.

oxo Jo

foof said...

Maya next time I will invite you. Your never to old to have fun!

foof said...

Thanks Jo xxo

Anonymous said...

thanks foof!